- Sign up or Log in
VND - ₫
Kusto Home is a member of Kusto Group - an international investment private holding company, headquatered in Singapore, with diversified investments in oil and gas exploration and production, petrol stations, energy, civil construction, real estate development, agrilculture, ... Currently, Kusto Group is present throughout South East Asia and Europe, including Vietnam, China, Thailand, India, Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Turkey and Georgia. Kusto Group is a major shareholder of Coteccons - leading construction company in Vietnam, also investing in VCM- concrete producer in Quang Binh. With strong financial strength, combined with experience in the development and management of real estate in many other countries, Kusto Home desires to bring customers all quality products and the best place for living.
Diamond Island is conveniently located just 460 m from MINISTOP, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Diamond Island, the 3 closest being:
- SG Mystery Villas is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Lk1-13 is 940 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Ngoc Viet Landscape Company is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Diamond Island is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Morico - Contemporary Japanese Lifestyle Restaurant Cafe - Diamond Island is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Good Mood is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Natural Restaurant is 1.3 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Doctor Thuy's office is the nearest health facility, which is 1.3 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Diamond Island are:
- Baricchi Dance Lab is 0 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Sotali Arts Center Diamond Island Facility is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Saigon Community Meditation Center is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Tan Son Nhat International Airport is located 15.9 km from Diamond Island and it takes about 40 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.