Happy One Premier

0
(Write Review)
Thanh Loc, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City
  • Unit ID: U633696
  • 2 Beds
  • 2 Baths
  • 65 SqM
  • Off Plan (Oct 2022)
Sale Price 2,750,000,000 ₫
Request Details
Bedrooms
2
Bathrooms
2
Indoor Area
65 SqM
Floor
19
Off Plan
Oct 2022
Maintenance
7,000 ₫/mo
Price / SqM
42,307,692 ₫

Happy One Premier 12 minutes to Tan Son Nhat Airport

Happy One Premier is the ONLY high-class Apartment near Tan Son Nhat Airpot ( because of the Height restriction laws ) with both sides of River views. Happy One Premier has a reasonable price 40million VND/sq.m ( 1,700USD/sq.m) compared with other apartments price ( 60Million - 80Million/sq.m ). For investment, Happy One Premier is considered one of the best projects to invested in in 2020. Happy One Premier has 19 floors and 1 basement with only 219 Units ( 3 Shophouse, 6 Penthouse, and 210 Units ). Very limited quantity to ensure the High-class Amenities and Service. The Amenities included: + 1st floor: Shophouses and Mall, River Park, Kid playground + 2nd floor: Parking place and Kid Garden. + 3rd floor: Pools and Amenities area ( Gym, Yoga, Spa, Restaurant, Sauna Rooms, BBQ area,...) only for the Happy One Premier Residence. The Unit is controlled by the Smarthouse system ALL-IN-ONE apps, also it comes with high-class brand basic furniture ( TOTO, YALE, ABS, DUDOFF,...). For 1 bedroom Unit is 49.14 sq.m For 2 bedroom Units are 64.35 sq.m to 70.64 sq.m For 3 Bedroom Unit is 80.11 sq.m. At 19th-floor Penthouse Units are 137.67 sq.m to 185.4 sq.m Very lightly Installment to help The investor in the COVID-19 times. Now is phase 1 of this project ( Reservation times ) and this is the perfect time to invest. The reason why we're looking for Foreigner Investors is the unit owned by the foreigner higher than the Vietnamese owner 30% ( Because According to Viet Nam Real estate Law, Foreigner can only buy an apartment from another Foreigner Owner or Developer ). So for Phase 1 of the project, Foreigner Price and Viet Namese price is the same. That's why this is a good time to invest. Example: + A Unit 2 Bedroom 2WC 62.15 sq.m have the prediction price is 2,700,000,000 ( 116,103 USD ), you will pay only 70% ( Installment in 2.5 years ) until the apartment finished ( 81,272 USD ). + At that time, you can sell out with an average profit of finished project is 30% plus 30% profit of Foreigner Stock, the total profit is 60% on the original price 116,103 USD ( 69,661 USD ) + So After 2.5 years, You PAY 81,272 USD and SELL OUT with the price is 185,764 USD, Minus the 30% left of the unit is 34,831 USD. + The TOTAL you will receive is 150,933 USD with the capital is 81,272 USD. The profit rate is 85.8% in 2.5 years. + WITH THE LIMITED STOCK ONLY 219 UNITS AND THE RARE OF FOREIGNER STOCK. THE LIQUIDITY OF THIS PROJECT IS ENSURED

Features

Corner UnitCorner Unit BalconyBalcony BathtubBathtub

Basic Information

Unit ID U633696
Location Thanh Loc, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Construction Off Plan (Oct 2022)
Floors in Building 18
Units in Project 215
Last Updated Oct 1, 2020
Listed By Developer
Property Type Penthouse
Penthouse Ownership
Foreign Quota
Floor 19
Unit Area 65 SqM
Furniture Partly Furnished
View(s) City View, Garden View, Pool View, Park View, River or Canal View, Unblocked Open View
CAM Fee
These common area maintenance (CAM) fees are paid by owners for the upkeep of the common areas of condominiums and housing projects. For new residential developments, it is common to pay up to 1-3 years’ management fees in advance upon the transfer of the unit’s ownership.
7,000 ₫/mo

Available Units at Happy One Premier

Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Indoor Area
Floor
Plot Size
Price/SqM
Unit Type
Unit Number
No matching results

Project Features

Hotel Managed On Site Restaurant Communal Pool Jacuzzi Communal Gym Bar 24H Security CCTV (Video Surveillance) Indoor Kids Zone Car Parking Spa Steam Room Sauna Reception Lobby Area

Reviews

Write a review
Know this project? Be the first to review
Vietnam

Thanh Loc

Neighborhood Overview

Loan Calculator

Similar Units

Ho Chi Minh City Condo / Apartment Market insight